Determination of Money Supply in India: The Great Debate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Das, Rituparna, 2009. "Endogenous Money, Output and Prices in India," MPRA Paper 14252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney supply; high powered money; reserve money; RBI; Working Group; multiplier; balance sheet; forecast; currency;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2010-06-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-06-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-06-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .