Report NEP-HPE-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2010. "Introducing Anthropological Foundations of Economic Behavior, Organization, and Control," MPRA Paper 22921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonella Stirati, 2010. "Interpretations of the Classic: The Theory of Wages," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0116, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2009. "The disappointment of expectations and the theory of fluctuations," MPRA Paper 22869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2010. "Anomalies in Economics and Finance," Department of Economics Working Papers 1007, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Science, Bourgeois Dignity, and the Industrial Revolution," MPRA Paper 22308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Creative Language, Creative Destruction, Creative Politics," MPRA Paper 22925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2010. "References to Africa in Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations and Some Key Propositions Surrounding Them," MPRA Paper 22923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriano Birolo & Annalisa Rosselli, 2010. "Research standards for the Italian young academics: what has changed over the last thirty years?," CEIS Research Paper 161, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Mishra, SK, 2010. "An Essay on the Nature and Significance of Deception and Telling Lies," MPRA Paper 22906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Managing Forests for Sustainable Economic Development: Optimal Use and Conservation of Forests," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 90465, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Das, Rituparna, 2010. "Determination of Money Supply in India: The Great Debate," MPRA Paper 22858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Postlewaite, 2010. "Social Norms and Preferences," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kamvar, Sep & Mogilner, Cassie & Aaker, Jennifer, 2009. "The Meaning(s) of Happiness," Research Papers 2026, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.