Report NEP-CBE-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claar, Victor V & Diestl, Christine M & Poll, Ross D, 2009. "Spreading Academic Pay over Nine or Twelve Months: Economists Are Supposed to Know Better, but Do They Act Better?," MPRA Paper 14273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joël van der Weele, 2009. "Can sanctions induce pessimism? An experiment," Economics Working Papers 1150, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Göbel, Jürgen, 2009. "Hayek’s approach to cognitive and social order," MPRA Paper 14290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Deffains & Eric Langlais, 2009. "Legal Interpretative Process and Litigants’Cognitive Biases," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang & Zaharim, Norzarina, 2009. "Learning to be Biased," MPRA Paper 14362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- San Miguel, Maxi & Lugo, Haydée & Jiménez, Raúl, 2009. "Resistance to learning and the evolution of cooperation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we092012, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Seckin, Aylin & Pollard, Richard, 2007. "Home advantage in Turkish professional soccer," MPRA Paper 14323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- M. Knockaert & D. Ucbasaran & M. Wright & B. Clarysse, 2009. "How does Tacit Knowledge Transfer Influence Innovation Speed? The Case of Science Based Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/554, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.