A Euro-Mediterranean Agricultural Trade Agreement: Benefits for the South and Costs for the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Tuijl, W., 1993. "Improving Water Use in Agriculture; Experiences in the Middle East and North Africa," Papers 201, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009.
"Some Economic Effects of the Free Trade Agreement between Tunisia and the European Union,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 11, pages 343-392
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Deardorff, A.V. & Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1996. "Some Economic Effects of the Free Trade Agreement Between Tunisia and the European Union," Working Papers 385, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Fiona D. Sigalla, 1992. "Regional effects of liberalized agricultural trade," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 43-54.
- Decaluwe, Bernard & Patry, André & Savard, Luc, 1997. "Quand l'eau n'est plus un don du ciel: un MEGC appliqué au Maroc," Cahiers de recherche 9716, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural market; exchange liberalisation; Common Trade Policy; Agricultural transactions between Europe and PTM;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .