Instituto de Predicción Económica Lawrence R. Klein Madrid, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
: (91) 397.41.91
Módulo XIV, 28049 Cantoblanco, MADRID
RePEc:edi:ipuames (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- de Arce, Rafael & Mahia, Ramon, 2008. "Determinants of Bilateral Immigration Flows Between The European Union and some Mediterranean Partner Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey," MPRA Paper 14547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahia, R. & Arce, Rafael de & Escribano, Gonzalo, 2005.
"La protección arancelaria al comercio agrícola mundial diez años después de la firma del acuerdo sobre agricultura de la Ronda Uruguay
[Agricultural Trade Barriers 10 years later Uruguay Round Trad," MPRA Paper 10460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arce, Rafael de & Mahia, Ramón, 2004.
"Estimación Analítica de los efectos de la creación de un área de libre comercio agrícola entre la UE y Marruecos
[Analytical estimation of EU - Morocco potential free agricultural trade area]," MPRA Paper 10457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arce, Rafael de & Mahia, Ramón, 2003.
"Un Modèle d’Equilibre pour la Determination des Effets Nationaux de la Creation d’une Zone de Libre Echange Agricole Euro-Mediterraneenne
[An equilibrium model for Free Trade Area creation economic," MPRA Paper 10455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arce, Rafael de & Mahia, Ramón, 2000. "A Euro-Mediterranean Agricultural Trade Agreement: Benefits for the South and Costs for the EU," MPRA Paper 12721, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- de Arce, Rafael & Mahia, Ramon, 2008.
"Determinants of Bilateral Immigration Flows Between The European Union and some Mediterranean Partner Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey,"
14547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Şule Akkoyunlu, 2012. "Intervening Opportunities and Competing Migrants in Turkish migration to Germany, 1969-2008," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 9(2), pages 155-175, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mahia Ramon should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.