Report NEP-MIG-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Nijkamp & Mediha Sahin & Tüzin Baycan-Levent, 2009. "Migrant Entrepreneurship and New Urban Economic Opportunities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-025/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefan Krabel & Donald S. Siegel & Viktor Slavtchev, 2009. "The Internationalization of Science and its Influence on Academic Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2009. "Career placement of skilled migrants in the U.S. labor market : a dynamic approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4891, The World Bank.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Wolff, François-Charles, 2009. "Remittances and Chain Migration: Longitudinal Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," IZA Discussion Papers 4083, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naufal, George S & Vargas-Silva, Carlos, 2009. "Changing Fertility Preferences One Migrant at a Time: The Impact of Remittances on the Fertility Rate," IZA Discussion Papers 4066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Arce, Rafael & Mahia, Ramon, 2008. "Determinants of Bilateral Immigration Flows Between The European Union and some Mediterranean Partner Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey," MPRA Paper 14547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de la Rica, Sara, 2009. "The Effect of the 2004 and 2007 EU Enlargement on the Spanish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki & Gilles Le Garrec & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2009. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Global Endogenous Migration: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2009-06, CEPII research center.