Post-Soviet countries in global and regional institutional competition: The case of Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Davies & Helen Naughton, 2014.
"Cooperation in environmental policy: a spatial approach,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(5), pages 923-954, October.
- Ronald B. Davies & Helen T. Naughton, 2003. "Cooperation in Environmental Policy: A Spatial Approach," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-18, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 10 Jun 2003.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard, 2007. "The Globalization of Tax Policy: What German Politicians Believe," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gabrielle Demange & Wooders Myrna, 2005. "Group Formation in Economics: Networks, Clubs and Coalitions," Post-Print halshs-00576778, HAL.
- Eichenberger, Reiner, 1994. "The Benefits of Federalism and the Risk of Overcentralization," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 403-420.
- Libman, Alexander, 2007. "Institutional competition in the post-Soviet space," MPRA Paper 10936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Massimo Morelli, 2007. "Political Bias and War," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(4), pages 1353-1373, September.
- Heine, Klaus, 2006. "Interjurisdictional competition and the allocation of constitutional rights: A research note," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-41, March.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Callaghan, Helen, 2008. "How multilevel governance affects the clash of capitalisms," MPIfG Discussion Paper 08/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Andreas Bergh & Rolf Höijer (ed.), 2008. "Institutional Competition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12989.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Libman, Alexander, 2012. "Eurasian Integration: Challenges of Transcontinental Regionalism," MPRA Paper 61639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2009. "Models of market integration in Central Asia – comparative performance," MPRA Paper 17510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stark, Manuel & Ahrens, Joachim, 2012. "Economic reform and institutional change in Central Asia: Towards a new model of the developmental state?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2012/05, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Aktoty Aitzhanova & Shigeo Katsu & Johannes F. Linn & Vladislav Yezhov (ed.), 2014. "Kazakhstan 2050: Toward a Modern Society for All," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number kazakh2050, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional competition; FDI policy; post-Soviet transition;
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-01-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2009-01-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .