Networks with Group Counterproposals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mutuswami, Suresh & Winter, Eyal, 2002.
"Subscription Mechanisms for Network Formation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 242-264, October.
- MUTUSWAMI, Suresh & WINTER, Eyal, 2000. "Subscription mechanisms for network formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2000020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Suresh Mutuswami & Eyal Winter, 2001. "Subscription Mechanisms for Network Formation," Discussion Paper Series dp264, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Gabrielle Demange & Wooders Myrna, 2005. "Group Formation in Economics: Networks, Clubs and Coalitions," Post-Print halshs-00576778, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Nieva, 2015. "The Coalitional Nash Bargaining Solution with Simultaneous Payoff Demands," Working Papers 2015.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Bargaining Protocol; Counterproposals; Network Formation; Transfers; Externalities; Groups; Coalitions;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2008-09-13 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2008-09-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2008-09-13 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-09-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2008.61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .