Report NEP-TRA-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen Xiang Liu, 2008. "Rural finance reform in China," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-43, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Robert Orlowski & Regina T. Riphahn, 2008. "The East German Wage Structure after Transition," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 148, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Credit constraints, organizational choice, and returns to capital: Evidence from a rural industrial cluster in China," IFPRI discussion papers 830, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Reuven Glick & Michael M. Hutchison, 2008. "Navigating the trilemma: capital flows and monetary policy in China," Working Paper Series 2008-32, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Corduneanu, Carmen & Milos, Laura Raisa, 2008. "Market force of institutional investors on the Romanian capital market," MPRA Paper 12573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander & Ushkalova, Daria, 2009. "Post-Soviet countries in global and regional institutional competition: The case of Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 12595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radovan Chalupka, 9/01. "Improving Risk Adjustment in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2009/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2009/01.
- Corduneanu, Carmen & Iovu, Laura Raisa, 2008. "Steps in the development of the Romanian financial system and the corellation with the level of economical growth," MPRA Paper 12571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yan, 2007.
[Protection of Minority Shareholders, Ownership Structure and Corporate Valuation]," MPRA Paper 12427, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Pirtea, Marilen & Iovu, Laura Raisa, 2008. "Opportunities offered by the capital market for financing public administration," MPRA Paper 12558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Přečková, Lenka, 2008. "Charakteristics and significance of the sum insured in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 12518, University Library of Munich, Germany.