Improving Risk Adjustment in the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- van de Ven, Wynand P.M.M. & Beck, Konstantin & Van de Voorde, Carine & Wasem, Jurgen & Zmora, Irit, 2007. "Risk adjustment and risk selection in Europe: 6 years later," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(2-3), pages 162-179, October.
- Lamers, Leida M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A., 2004. "The Pharmacy-based Cost Group model: validating and adjusting the classification of medications for chronic conditions to the Dutch situation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 113-121, April.
- Van de ven, Wynand P.M.M. & Ellis, Randall P., 2000. "Risk adjustment in competitive health plan markets," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 755-845 Elsevier.
- Paolucci, Francesco & Schut, Erik & Beck, Konstantin & Greß, Stefan & Van De Voorde, Carine & Zmora, Irit, 2007. "Supplementary health insurance as a tool for risk-selection in mandatory basic health insurance markets," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 173-192, April.
- van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Beck, Konstantin & Buchner, Florian & Chernichovsky, Dov & Gardiol, Lucien & Holly, Alberto & Lamers, Leida M. & Schokkaert, Erik & Shmueli, Amir & Spycher, Stephan & Van, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk selection on the sickness fund insurance market in five European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 75-98, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Wieckowska, 2013. "Systemy wyrownywania szkodowosci funkcjonujace w bazowych systemach zabezpieczenia zdrowotnego z konkurencja pomiedzy platnikami trzeciej strony. (Claims equalization systems, operating in the health ," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 11(41), pages 193-203.
- repec:sgm:pzwzuw:v:1:i:2:y:2013:p:193-203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRisk adjustment; Managed competition; Health insurance; Pharmaceutical Cost Groups; Czech Republic;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2009-01-10 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2009_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.