Report NEP-IAS-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Přečková, Lenka, 2008. "Charakteristics and significance of the sum insured in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 12518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radovan Chalupka, 2009. "Improving Risk Adjustment in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2009/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2009.
- Keith Kuester & Volker W. Wieland, 2008. "Insurance policies for monetary policy in the euro area," Working Papers 08-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chen Xiang Liu, 2008. "Rural finance reform in China," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-43, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jason M. Fletcher & David Frisvold, 2008. "Higher Education and Health Investments: Does More Schooling Affect Preventive Health Care Use?," Emory Economics 0813, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).