Steps in the development of the Romanian financial system and the corellation with the level of economical growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carmen CORDUNEANU & Laura Raisa IOVU, 2008. "Steps in The Development of The Romanian Financial System and The Correlation with The Level of Economical Growth," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 83-108.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlin, Wendy & Mayer, Colin, 2003. "Finance, investment, and growth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 191-226, July.
- Beck, Thorsten & Rahman, Md. Habibur, 2006. "Creating a more efficient financial system : challenges for Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3938, The World Bank.
- Franklin Allen & Wei-Ling Song, 2005. "Financial Integration and EMU," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 11(1), pages 7-24.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2000. "Financial structure and economic development - firm, industry, and country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2423, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRomanian financial system; capital market; development;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .