Daria Igorevna Ushkalova
(Дарья Игоревна Ушкалова)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of Economics Moscow, Russia
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
: +7 499 129-0609
+7 499 724-1409
32, Nakhimovsky prospect, 117418, Moscow
RePEc:edi:derasru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Libman, Alexander & Ushkalova, Daria, 2009. "Post-Soviet countries in global and regional institutional competition: The case of Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 12595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ushkalova, D., 2011. "Integration Projects in the CIS Region: Specifics in the Formation Process of Russia, Byelorussia and Kazakhstan Customs Union," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 167-170.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Libman, Alexander & Ushkalova, Daria, 2009.
"Post-Soviet countries in global and regional institutional competition: The case of Kazakhstan,"
12595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Libman, Alexander, 2012. "Eurasian Integration: Challenges of Transcontinental Regionalism," MPRA Paper 61639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2009. "Models of market integration in Central Asia – comparative performance," MPRA Paper 17510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stark, Manuel & Ahrens, Joachim, 2012. "Economic reform and institutional change in Central Asia: Towards a new model of the developmental state?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2012/05, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Aktoty Aitzhanova & Shigeo Katsu & Johannes F. Linn & Vladislav Yezhov (ed.), 2014. "Kazakhstan 2050: Toward a Modern Society for All," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number kazakh2050, August.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daria Igorevna Ushkalova
(Дарья Игоревна Ушкалова) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.