Report NEP-HIS-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldwin, John R. & Green, Alan G., 2008. "The Productivity Differential Between the Canadian and U.S. Manufacturing Sectors: A Perspective Drawn from the Early 20th Century," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008022e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Bridget Cronin & Leonard I. Nakamura & Richard Voith, 2008. "Rents have been rising, not falling, in the postwar period," Working Papers 08-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- G. Raghuram & Rachna Gangwar, 2009. "Indian Railways in the Past Twenty Years Issues, Performance and Challenges," Working Papers id:1831, eSocialSciences.
- Libman, Alexander & Ushkalova, Daria, 2009. "Post-Soviet countries in global and regional institutional competition: The case of Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 12595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Crestanello, Paolo, 2008.
"Da Impresa Radicata nel Territorio a Rete Globale. La Ristrutturazione del Gruppo Benetton
[Towards a Global Network. Competition and Restructuring of the Benetton]," MPRA Paper 12553, University Library of Munich, Germany.