Understanding the Theories and Interventions of Motivation in Organization Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fatih Çetin & Duysal Askun, 2018. "The effect of occupational self-efficacy on work performance through intrinsic work motivation," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(2), pages 186-201, February.
- Snyder, Hannah, 2019. "Literature review as a research methodology: An overview and guidelines," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 333-339.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chen, Yanyan & Mandler, Timo & Meyer-Waarden, Lars, 2021. "Three decades of research on loyalty programs: A literature review and future research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 179-197.
- Alexander Salmen, 2021. "New Product Launch Success: A Literature Review," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 151-176.
- Pina Puntillo & Carmela Gulluscio & Donald Huisingh & Stefania Veltri, 2021. "Reevaluating waste as a resource under a circular economy approach from a system perspective: Findings from a case study," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 968-984, February.
- Manuel Sánchez-Pérez & Nuria Rueda-López & María Belén Marín-Carrillo & Eduardo Terán-Yépez, 2021. "Theoretical dilemmas, conceptual review and perspectives disclosure of the sharing economy: a qualitative analysis," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 15(7), pages 1849-1883, October.
- Mats Alvesson & Jörgen Sandberg, 2020. "The Problematizing Review: A Counterpoint to Elsbach and Van Knippenberg’s Argument for Integrative Reviews," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(6), pages 1290-1304, September.
- Mandler, Timo & Sezen, Burcu & Chen, Jieke & Özsomer, Ayşegül, 2021. "Performance consequences of marketing standardization/adaptation: A systematic literature review and future research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 416-435.
- Christoph Keding, 2021. "Understanding the interplay of artificial intelligence and strategic management: four decades of research in review," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 91-134, February.
- Maria Elena Latino & Marta Menegoli & Martina De Giovanni, 2021. "Evaluating the Sustainability Dimensions in the Food Supply Chain: Literature Review and Research Routes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(21), pages 1-25, October.
- Xi, Nannan & Hamari, Juho, 2021. "Shopping in virtual reality: A literature review and future agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 37-58.
- Annika Lonkila & Minna Kaljonen, 2021. "Promises of meat and milk alternatives: an integrative literature review on emergent research themes," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 38(3), pages 625-639, September.
- Yang, Y. & Lin, J. & Liu, G. & Zhou, L., 2021. "The behavioural causes of bullwhip effect in supply chains: A systematic literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 236(C).
- Christopher Hall & Suvi Raitakari & Kirsi Juhila, 2021. "Deinstitutionalisation and ‘Home Turn’ Policies: Promoting or Hampering Social Inclusion?," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 9(3), pages 179-189.
- Maulana Noveri, 2020. "Research Trends in Marketing Science Before COVID-19 Outbreak: A Literature Review," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 15(s1), pages 514-533, October.
- Emmanuel Osafo & Amy Paros & Robert M. Yawson, 2021. "Valenceâ€“Instrumentalityâ€“Expectancy Model of Motivation as an Alternative Model for Examining Ethical Leadership Behaviors," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(2), pages 21582440211, June.
- Konstantinos Stathopoulos & Till Talaulicar, 2020. "Taking stock of corporate governance research and future research opportunities," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(6), pages 344-347, November.
- Guerola-Navarro, Vicente & Gil-Gomez, Hermenegildo & Oltra-Badenes, Raul & Sendra-García, Javier, 2021. "Customer relationship management and its impact on innovation: A literature review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 83-87.
- Alexandrina Maria Pauceanu & Nada Rabie & Ayman Moustafa & Daniel Constantin Jiroveanu, 2021. "Entrepreneurial Leadership and Sustainable Development—A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(21), pages 1-18, October.
- Wu, Lifang & Yang, Wei & Wu, Jessica, 2021. "Private label management: A literature review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 368-384.
- Liebrecht, Christine & Tsaousi, Christina & van Hooijdonk, Charlotte, 2021. "Linguistic elements of conversational human voice in online brand communication: Manipulations and perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 124-135.
- ObradoviÄ‡, Tena & VlaÄ iÄ‡, BoÅ¾idar & DabiÄ‡, Marina, 2021. "Open innovation in the manufacturing industry: A review and research agenda," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
More about this item
Keywordsmotivation in the workplace; employee engagement; reward; needs hierarchy;
All these keywords.
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HRM-2021-06-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LMA-2021-06-21 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:108001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.