Reputation and screening in a noisy environment with irreversible actions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1987. "Comparative statics of the optimal dynamic incentive contract," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 901-926, June.
- James M. Malcomson, 2016.
"Relational Incentive Contracts With Persistent Private Information,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 317-346, January.
- James Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts with Persistent Private Information," Economics Series Working Papers 633, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James Malcomson, 2015. "Relational Incentive Contracts with Persistent Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 5462, CESifo.
- Robert J. Aumann, 1995. "Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011476, September.
- Atakan, Alp E. & Ekmekci, Mehmet, 2015.
"Reputation in the long-run with imperfect monitoring,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 553-605.
- Alp Atakan & Mehmet Ekmekci, 2009. "Reputation in the Long-Run with Imperfect Monitoring," Discussion Papers 1506, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Raymond Deneckere & Meng-Yu Liang, 2006. "Bargaining with Interdependent Values," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(5), pages 1309-1364, September.
- Bhaskar, V. & Mailath, George J., 2019.
"The curse of long horizons,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-89.
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman & Mailath, George, 2016. "The curse of long horizons," CEPR Discussion Papers 11431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Venkataraman Bhaskar & George Mailath, 2016. "The Curse of Long Horizons," PIER Working Paper Archive 16-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 24 Jul 2016.
- V. Bhaskar & George J. Mailath, 2016. "The Curse of Long Horizons," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 03 Dec 2018.
- Alp E. Atakan & Mehmet Ekmekci, 2012. "Reputation in Long-Run Relationships," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 451-480.
- Bruno Strulovici, 2017. "Contract Negotiation and the Coase Conjecture: A Strategic Foundation for Renegotiation‐Proof Contracts," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 585-616, March.
- Gul, Faruk & Sonnenschein, Hugo & Wilson, Robert, 1986.
"Foundations of dynamic monopoly and the coase conjecture,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 155-190, June.
- Faruk Gul & Hugo Sonnenschein & Robert Wilson, 2010. "Foundations of Dynamic Monopoly and the Coase Conjecture," Levine's Working Paper Archive 232, David K. Levine.
- Oliver D. Hart & Jean Tirole, 1988. "Contract Renegotiation and Coasian Dynamics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 509-540.
- Joel Sobel, 1985. "A Theory of Credibility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 557-573.
- Watson, Joel, 1999. "Starting Small and Renegotiation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 52-90, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Games; Screening; Reputation; Imperfect Monitoring;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2020-06-22 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2020-06-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2020-06-22 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:100885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.