Contract Negotiation and the Coase Conjecture: A Strategic Foundation for Renegotiation‐Proof Contracts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gretschko, Vitali & Wambach, Achim, 2017. "Contract Design With Limited Commitment," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168269, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yuval Heller & Christoph Kuzmics, 2020. "Communication, Renegotiation and Coordination with Private Values," Papers 2005.05713, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Juan Beccuti & Marc Moeller, 2019. "Screening by Mode of Trade," Diskussionsschriften dp1908, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Yuval Heller & Christoph Kuzmics, 2019. "Renegotiation and Coordination with Private Values," Graz Economics Papers 2019-10, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Ekmekci, Mehmet & Maestri, Lucas, 2019. "Reputation and screening in a noisy environment with irreversible actions," MPRA Paper 100885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beccuti, Juan & Möller, Marc, 2018. "Dynamic adverse selection with a patient seller," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 95-117.
- Gerardi, Dino, 2018. "Dynamic Contracting with Limited Commitment and the Ratchet Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 12699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Doval & Vasiliki Skreta, 2019. "Optimal mechanism for the sale of a durable good," Papers 1904.07456, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Feng, Zhuo & Zhang, Yiwen & Zhang, Shuibo & Song, Jinbo, 2018. "Contracting and renegotiating with a loss-averse private firm in BOT road projects," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 40-72.
- Qingmin Liu & Konrad Mierendorff & Xianwen Shi & Weijie Zhong, 2019.
"Auctions with Limited Commitment,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 109(3), pages 876-910, March.
- Qingmin Liu & Konrad Mierendorff & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Auctions with Limited Commitment," Working Papers tecipa-504, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Qingmin Liu & Konrad Mierendorff & Xianwen Shi & Weijie Zhong, 2018. "Auctions with Limited Commitment," Working Papers tecipa-617, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Laura Doval & Vasiliki Skreta, 2018. "Mechanism Design with Limited Commitment," Papers 1811.03579, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emetrp:v:85:y:2017:i::p:585-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.