Contract Design With Limited Commitment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Maestri, Lucas, 2017. "Dynamic contracting under adverse selection and renegotiation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 136-173.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2013. "Auction Design Without Commitment," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 316-342, April.
- Geir B. Asheim & Tore Nilssen, 1997. "Insurance monopoly and renegotiation (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 9(2), pages 341-354.
- Martin Pollrich, 2017.
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(1), pages 44-68, March.
- Martin Pollrich, 2015. "Mediated Audits," Working Papers 2015003, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Pollrich, Martin, 2015. "Mediated Audits," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 809, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bruno Strulovici, 2017. "Contract Negotiation and the Coase Conjecture: A Strategic Foundation for Renegotiation‐Proof Contracts," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 585-616, March.
- Beaudry, Paul & Poitevin, Michel, 1993. "Signalling and Renegotiation in Contractual Relationships," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 745-782, July.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CTA-2017-11-05 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DES-2017-11-05 (Economic Design)
- NEP-HRM-2017-11-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MIC-2017-11-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc17:168269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.