Report NEP-HRM-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozdenoren, Emre & Rubanov, Oleg, 2017. "Profit Sharing and Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 12355, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eleonora Fichera & James Banks & Luigi Siciliani & Matt Sutton, 2017. "Does Patient Health Behaviour respond to Doctorâ€™s Effort?," Department of Economics Working Papers 62/17, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Keller & William W. Olney, 2017. "Globalization and Executive Compensation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6701, CESifo.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2017. "Dynamic Performance Evaluation with Deadlines: The Role of Commitment," ISER Discussion Paper 1015, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Christoph March & Marco Sahm, 2017. "Contests as Selection Mechanisms: The Impact of Risk Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 6587, CESifo.
- Robert Dur & Max van Lent, 2017. "Serving the Public Interest in Several Ways: Theory and Empirics," CESifo Working Paper Series 6553, CESifo.
- Izabela Jelovac & Samuel Kembou Nzale, 2017. "Regulation and altruism," Working Papers 1730, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Andrea Albanese & Lorenzo Cappellari & Marco Leonardi, 2017. "The Effects of Youth Labor Market Reforms: Evidence from Italian Apprenticeships," CESifo Working Paper Series 6481, CESifo.
- Manthei, Kathrin & Sliwka, Dirk & Vogelsang, Timo, 2017. "Performance Pay May Not Raise Performance – A Cautionary Tale Based On Evidence from Large Scale Field Experiments in a Retail Chain," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168287, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lea Cassar & Arnd H. Klein, 2017. "A Matter of Perspective: How Experience Shapes Preferences for Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 6302, CESifo.
- Christoph Laica & Arne Lauber & Marco Sahm, 2017. "Sequential Round-Robin Tournaments with Multiple Prizes," CESifo Working Paper Series 6685, CESifo.
- Gretschko, Vitali & Wambach, Achim, 2017. "Contract Design With Limited Commitment," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168269, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sokolov, D. & Zavyalova, E., 2017. "Human Resource Management in Professional Service Firms: a Systematic Literature Review," Working Papers 8599, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Gerd Muehlheusser & Andreas Roider, 2017. "Whistle-Blower Protection: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6394, CESifo.