China`s Economic Development and Global Interaction in the Long Run
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2008|
|Date of revision:||Jun 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4S01 W.W. Posvar hall, 230 Bouquet St, Pittsburgh, PA 15260|
Web page: http://www.econ.pitt.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter K. Schott, 2008.
"The relative sophistication of Chinese exports,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 5-49, 01.
- Romer, Paul, 1993. "Idea gaps and object gaps in economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 543-573, December.
- Brandt,Loren & Rawski,Thomas G. (ed.), 2008. "China's Great Economic Transformation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521712903, 1.
- Brandt, Loren, 1985. "Chinese agriculture and the international economy, 1870-1930: A reassessment," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 168-193, April.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 1992.
"The Needham Puzzle: Why the Industrial Revolution Did Not Originate in China,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
650, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1995. "The Needham Puzzle: Why the Industrial Revolution Did Not Originate in China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 269-92, January.
- Brandt,Loren & Rawski,Thomas G. (ed.), 2008. "China's Great Economic Transformation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521885577, 1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pit:wpaper:357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alistair Wilson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.