Economic Growth and Distribution in China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shujie Yao, 1999. "A Note on the Causal Factors of China's Famine in 1959-1961," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1365-1372, December.
- Tsui, Kai-yuen, 2006. "Forces Shaping China's Interprovincial Inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 128, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yanrui Wu, 2000. "Income disparity and convergence in China's regional economies," Chapters,in: China in the Global Economy, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yanrui Wu, 2000.
"Income disparity and convergence in China's regional economies,"
Chapters,in: China in the Global Economy, chapter 15
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Y. Wu, 1999. "Income Disparity and Convergence in China's regional Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Yasheng Huang, 2001. "Economic Fragmentation and FDI in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 374, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521219044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .