Cross-Cultural Trade in World History
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elie Appelbaum, 1999. "The Effects of Population Diversity on Productivity, Competitiveness and Employment," Working Papers 1999_15, York University, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2005.
"The Rise of Europe: Atlantic Trade, Institutional Change, and Economic Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 546-579, June.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2002. "The Rise of Europe: Atlantic Trade, Institutional Change and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon & Robinson, James A, 2003. "The Rise of Europe: Atlantic Trade, Institutional Change and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 3712, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon H. & Robinson, James A., 2003. "The Rise of Europe: Atlantic Trade, Institutioanl Change and Economic Growth," Working papers 4269-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- James E. Rauch, 2001. "Business and Social Networks in International Trade," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1177-1203, December.
- Stelios Michalopoulos, 2008.
"The Origins of Ethnolinguistic Diversity: Theory and Evidence,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0725, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2008. "The Origins of Ethnolinguistic Diversity: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 11531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier J. Walther, 2015.
"Business, Brokers and Borders: The Structure of West African Trade Networks,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(5), pages 603-620, May.
- Olivier Walther, 2014. "Business, Brokers and Borders: The Structure of West African Trade Networks," Working Papers 1, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
- Ramana Nanda & Tarun Khanna, 2010.
"Diasporas and Domestic Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the Indian Software Industry,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 991-1012, December.
- Ramana Nanda & Tarun Khanna, 2007. "Diasporas and Domestic Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the Indian Software Industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-003, Harvard Business School, revised Feb 2009.
- Peter H. Egger & Maximilian von Ehrlich & Douglas R. Nelson, 2012. "Migration and Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 216-241, February.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2005. "Les transactions de la mondialisation," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 92(1), pages 221-262.
- Belloc, Marianna, 2005. "Cross-Cultural Trade and Internal Institutional Stability," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1wj7v0sn, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- repec:sdn:wpaper:1-kopi is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce C. Glavovic, 2013. "Coastal Innovation Paradox," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Douglass C. North, 1991. "Institutions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 97-112, Winter.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen & Aico P. van Vuuren, 2003. "Greasing the Wheels of Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-066/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Egger, Peter & Nelson, Doug R & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2012. "The Trade Effects of Skilled versus Unskilled Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Selmier, W. Travis & Oh, Chang Hoon, 2012. "International business complexity and the internationalization of languages," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 189-200.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521269315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .