Report NEP-TRA-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- García-Herrero, Alicia & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2008. "Does the Chinese banking system benefit from foreign investors?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Thomas Rawski & Evelyn S. Rawski, 2008. "China`s Economic Development and Global Interaction in the Long Run," Working Papers 357, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2008. "Bottlenecks in the decentralisation of education funding in Poland," MPRA Paper 9291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nguyen, Hoang-Phuong, 2008. "What is in it for the poor? Evidence from fiscal decentralization in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 9344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mironiuc, Marilena, 2008.
"La Responsabilité Sociale et L'éthique Environnementale – Éléments de la Culture Écologique dans les Entreprises du XXIe Siècle : L’etude sur les entreprises roumaines
[Social Responsibility and En," MPRA Paper 9423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nivorozhkina, Ludmilla & Nivorozhkin, Anton, 2008. "The wage costs of motherhood : which mothers are better off and why," IAB Discussion Paper 200826, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].