What is in it for the poor? Evidence from fiscal decentralization in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Gulsun Arikan, 2004. "Fiscal Decentralization: A Remedy for Corruption?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(2), pages 175-195, March.
- Rao, M.,Govinda, 2000. "Fiscal Decentralization in Vietnam: Emerging Issues," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 41(2), pages 163-177, December.
- Fisman, Raymond & Gatti, Roberta, 2002.
"Decentralization and corruption: evidence across countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 325-345, March.
- Fisman, Raymond & Gatti, Roberta, 2000. "Decentralization and corruption - evidence across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2290, The World Bank.
- Fritzen, 2006. "Probing System Limits: Decentralisation and Local Political Accountability in Vietnam," Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee, 2006. "Decentralisation and Accountability in Infrastructure Delivery in Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 101-127, January.
- Ebel, Robert D. & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2002. "On the measurement and impact of fiscal decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2809, The World Bank.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2004. "Making Fiscal Decentralization Work in Vietnam," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0404, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal decentralization; Vietnam; poverty reduction;
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2008-07-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-07-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .