Making Fiscal Decentralization Work in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:14:y:2009:i:4:p:399-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Hoang-Phuong, 2008. "What is in it for the poor? Evidence from fiscal decentralization in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 9344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vu, Binh & Nguyen, Tom & Smith, Christine & Nghiem, Son, 2015. "Vietnam's responses to provincial economic disparities through central-provincial government financial relations," MPRA Paper 67705, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Roy Bahl & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2013. "Sequencing Fiscal Decentralization," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 641-687, November.
- World Bank, 2004. "Vietnam Development Report 2005 : Governance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15650, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Decentralization; Vietnam; tax effort;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-05-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-05-07 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2005-05-07 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-05-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.