The wage costs of motherhood : which mothers are better off and why
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pritchett, Irina, 2015. "Wage Penalties for Motherhood and Child-rearing in Post-Soviet Russia," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205241, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bruckmeier, Kerstin & Graf, Tobias & Rudolph, Helmut, 2008. "Working poor: Arm oder bedürftig? : eine Analyse zur Erwerbstätigkeit in der SGB-II-Grundsicherung mit Verwaltungsdaten," IAB Discussion Paper 200834, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
KeywordsLohnhöhe; Lohndiskriminierung; Elternschaft; Mütter; erwerbstätige Frauen; staatlicher Sektor; Einkommenseffekte; Russland;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2008-07-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAB-2008-07-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-07-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:200826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.