Bottlenecks in the decentralisation of education funding in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2004.
"Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?,"
6003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2004. "Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?," MPRA Paper 6001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "Better Financing : Stronger Outcomes - A Public Sector Expenditure Review for the Education Sector in Poland," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3201, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Poland - Public Expenditure Review : Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2856, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsedcation finance; decentralisation; Poland;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-07-05 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-07-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PBE-2008-07-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-07-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .