Poland - Public Expenditure Review : Background Papers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2004.
"Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?,"
6003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2004. "Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?," MPRA Paper 6001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Koopman, Gert Jan & Pichelmann, Karl, 2009. "Labour market prospects and policies to soften the impact of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 24864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2004. "Tertiary Education in Poland," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14948, The World Bank.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2008. "Bottlenecks in the decentralisation of education funding in Poland," MPRA Paper 9291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boone, Jan & van Ours, Jan C., 2004. "Effective Active Labor Market Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 1335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Betcherman, Gordon & Olivas, Karina & Dar, Amit, 2004. "Impacts of active labor market programs : new evidence from evaluations with particular attention to developing and transition countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29142, The World Bank.
- N/A, 2007. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 200(1), pages 2-3, April.
- Boone, J. & van Ours, J.C., 2004. "Effective Labor Market Policies," Discussion Paper 2004-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Pensions & Retirement Systems Gender - Gender and Law Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .