Poland - Public Expenditure Review : Background Papers
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Betcherman, Gordon & Olivas, Karina & Dar, Amit, 2004. "Impacts of active labor market programs : new evidence from evaluations with particular attention to developing and transition countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29142, The World Bank.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2004.
"Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?,"
6003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2004. "Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?," MPRA Paper 6001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boone, Jan & van Ours, Jan C., 2004.
"Effective Active Labor Market Policies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carone, Giuseppe & Koopman, Gert Jan & Pichelmann, Karl, 2009. "Labour market prospects and policies to soften the impact of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 24864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2008. "Bottlenecks in the decentralisation of education funding in Poland," MPRA Paper 9291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N/A, 2007. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 200(1), pages 2-3, April.
- Boone, J. & van Ours, J.C., 2004. "Effective Labor Market Policies," Discussion Paper 2004-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2004. "Tertiary Education in Poland," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14948, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.