Labour market prospects and policies to soften the impact of the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2010. "Croatia : Social Impact of the Crisis and Building Resilience," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2903, The World Bank.
- BELEVA, Iskra, 2011.
"European Labour Markets Challenges In The Context Of The „Europe 2020” Strategy,"
Economics 21, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 1-13.
- Beleva, Iskra, 2011. "European labour markets challenges in the context of the “Europe 2020” srategy," MPRA Paper 34347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alina Hagiu & Emilia Ungureanu, 2010. "The Effects Of The World Economic Crisis On The Employment In The Auto Industry," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(3), pages 145-153, September.
- Beleva, Iskra, 2011. "The EU labour market crisis and recovery policies. The Bulgarian response to the crisis," MPRA Paper 33505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2010. "Poland - Public Expenditure Review : Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2856, The World Bank.
- Projektgruppe Gemeinschaftsdiagnose, 2010. "Gemeinschaftsdiagnose Frühjahr 2010: Erholung setzt sich fort – Risiken bleiben groß," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(08), pages 03-78, April.
- Gratiela Georgiana Carica, 2011. "A Framework Analysis Of European Labour Market Policies," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(1), pages 13-21, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market; economic crisis; financial crisis; employment; unemployment; exit strategy; Recovery plan;
All these keywords.
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.