Labour market prospects and policies to soften the impact of the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2010. "Croatia : Social Impact of the Crisis and Building Resilience," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2903, The World Bank.
- Beleva, Iskra, 2011. "European labour markets challenges in the context of the “Europe 2020” srategy," MPRA Paper 34347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alina Hagiu & Emilia Ungureanu, 2010. "The Effects Of The World Economic Crisis On The Employment In The Auto Industry," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(3), pages 145-153, September.
- Projektgruppe Gemeinschaftsdiagnose, 2010. "Gemeinschaftsdiagnose Frühjahr 2010: Erholung setzt sich fort – Risiken bleiben groß," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(08), pages 03-78, April.
- Beleva, Iskra, 2011. "The EU labour market crisis and recovery policies. The Bulgarian response to the crisis," MPRA Paper 33505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gratiela Georgiana Carica, 2011. "A Framework Analysis Of European Labour Market Policies," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(1), pages 13-21, March.
- World Bank, 2010. "Poland - Public Expenditure Review : Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2856, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market; economic crisis; financial crisis; employment; unemployment; exit strategy; Recovery plan;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .