Croatia : Social Impact of the Crisis and Building Resilience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2010.
"Active Labour Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(548), pages 452-477, November.
- Card, David Edward & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea Maria, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations – A Meta-analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 86, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2570, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2010. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis," NBER Working Papers 16173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-analysis," NRN working papers 2009-02, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Koopman, Gert Jan & Pichelmann, Karl, 2009. "Labour market prospects and policies to soften the impact of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 24864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conny Wunsch & Michael Lechner, 2008.
"What Did All the Money Do? On the General Ineffectiveness of Recent West German Labour Market Programmes,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 134-174, February.
- Conny Wunsch & Michael Lechner, 2007. "What Did All the Money Do? On the General Ineffectiveness of Recent West German Labour Market Programmes," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Wunsch, Conny & Lechner, Michael, 2007. "What Did All the Money Do? On the General Ineffectiveness of Recent West German Labour Market Programmes," IZA Discussion Papers 2800, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2007. "What Did All the Money Do? On the General Ineffectiveness of Recent West German Labour Market Programmes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boone, Jan & van Ours, Jan C, 2004. "Effective Active Labour Market Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verick, Sher, 2009. "Who Is Hit Hardest during a Financial Crisis? The Vulnerability of Young Men and Women to Unemployment in an Economic Downturn," IZA Discussion Papers 4359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin, John P. & Grubb, David, 2001. "What works and for whom: a review of OECD countries' experiences with active labour market policies," Working Paper Series 2001:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2008. "Contingent Convergence: A Comparative Analysis of Activation Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 3905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Betcherman, Gordon & Olivas, Karina & Dar, Amit, 2004. "Impacts of active labor market programs : new evidence from evaluations with particular attention to developing and transition countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29142, The World Bank.
- Rutkowski, Jan, 2003. "Does strict employment protection discourage job creation? Evidence from Croatia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3104, The World Bank.
- Boone, J. & van Ours, J.C., 2004. "Effective Labor Market Policies," Discussion Paper 2004-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Kubiszewska, 2013. "Economic Crisis In Croatia," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 57-72, June.
- Vojmir Franičević, 2011. "Croatia: Prolonged Crisis with an Uncertain Ending," Chapters,in: Work Inequalities in the Crisis, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Corbanese, Valli., 2011. "Supporting strategies to recover from the crisis in Croatia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Serbia : cross-country report," ILO Working Papers 994671463402676, International Labour Organization.
- Sugawara, Naotaka & Zalduendo, Juan, 2011. "Stress-testing croatian households with debt -- implications for financial stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5906, The World Bank.
- Mislav Brkic, 2015. "Labor Market Duality and the Impact of Prolonged Recession on Employment in Croatia," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 17(1), pages 5-45, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .