European labour markets challenges in the context of the “Europe 2020” srategy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- BELEVA, Iskra, 2011. "European Labour Markets Challenges In The Context Of The „Europe 2020” Strategy," Economics 21, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 1-13.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carone, Giuseppe & Koopman, Gert Jan & Pichelmann, Karl, 2009. "Labour market prospects and policies to soften the impact of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 24864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope 2020 strategy; European labour market; unemployment; active labour market policy; public expenditures;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .