Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2004. "Human Capital Formation In Poland. Where Does Educational Quality Come From?," MPRA Paper 6001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Coupe & Anna Olefir & Juan Diego Alonso, 2011.
"Is Optimization an Opportunity? An Assessment of the Impact of Class Size and School Size on the Performance of Ukrainian Secondary Schools,"
44, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Coupe, Tom & Olefir, Anna & Alonso, Juan Diego, 2011. "Is optimization an opportunity ? an assessment of the impact of class size and school size on the performance of Ukrainian secondary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5879, The World Bank.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2008. "Bottlenecks in the decentralisation of education funding in Poland," MPRA Paper 9291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Rivkin, Steven, 2013.
"Divergent historical experiences and inequality in academic achievement: The case of Poland,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-12.
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Rivkin, Steven, 2010. "Divergent historical experiences and inequality in academic achievement: the case of Poland," MPRA Paper 34802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2010. "Poland - Public Expenditure Review : Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2856, The World Bank.
More about this item
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .