Report NEP-HRM-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2008. "The Knowledge Trap: Human Capital and Development Reconsidered," NBER Working Papers 14138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Ponti, 2008. "A Flexible School for Early Childhood Education in Italy," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/8, OECD Publishing.
- Sousounis, Panos & Bladen-Hovell, Robin, 2008. "Persistence in work-related training: evidence from the BHPS, 1991-1998," MPRA Paper 9424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2008. "International Factor Mobility, Skills Formation and Welfare," MPRA Paper 9302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo Ordonez, 2008. "Essays on Learning and Macroeconomics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002250, David K. Levine.
- Klaus Masuch & Ramon Gómez-Salvador & Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Rolf Strauch & Jarkko Turunen & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger & Jan De Mulder & Harald Stahl & Yvonne McCarthy & Daphne Nicolitsas & Aitor La, 2008. "Labour supply and employment in the euro area countries - developments and challenges," Occasional Paper Series 87, European Central Bank.
- Khanam, Rasheda & Ross, Russell, 2005. "Impact of Child Labour on School Attendance and School Attainment: Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 9397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- David K. Evans & Arkadipta Ghosh, 2008. "Prioritizing Educational Investments in Children in the Developing World," Working Papers 587, RAND Corporation.
- Richard Buddin & Gena Zamarro, 2008. "Teacher Quality, Teacher Licensure Tests, and Student Achievement," Working Papers 555, RAND Corporation.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00290644_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2008. "Bottlenecks in the decentralisation of education funding in Poland," MPRA Paper 9291, University Library of Munich, Germany.