Economic and Fiscal Policy Determinants of Public Deficits: The Philippine Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards, 1996. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nouriel Roubini & Jeffrey Sachs, 1988. "Political and Economic Determinants of Budget Deficits in the IndustrialDemocracies," NBER Working Papers 2682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saez, Emmanuel, 2003.
"The effect of marginal tax rates on income: a panel study of 'bracket creep',"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1231-1258, May.
- Emmanuel Saez, 1999. "The Effect of Marginal Tax Rates on Income: A Panel Study of 'Bracket Creep'," NBER Working Papers 7367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Ilan Noy, 2003. "Endogenous Financial Openness: Efficiency and Political Economy Considerations," NBER Working Papers 10144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel S. de Dios, et al, 2004. "The Deepening Crisis : The Real Score on Deficits and the Public Debt," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200409, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Desai, Raj M. & Gueorguiev, Nikolay, 1998. "The political economy of financial repression in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2030, The World Bank.
- Qin, Duo & Cagas, Marie Anne & Ducanes, Geoffrey & Magtibay-Ramos, Nedelyn & Quising, Pilipinas, 2006.
"Empirical assessment of sustainability and feasibility of government debt: The Philippines case,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 63-84, February.
- Duo Qin & Marie Anne Cagas & Geoffrey Ducanes & Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos & Pilipinas F. Quising, 2005. "Empirical Assessment of Sustainability and Feasibility of Government Debt: The Philippines Case," Working Papers 527, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- World Bank, 2005. "Philippines : Meeting the Infrastructure Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8459, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakan HOTUNLUOĞLU & Recep TEKELİ, 2013. "Budget Deficits and Democracy: The Case of Turkey," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 19(19).
- Benjamin E. Diokno, 2010. "Philippine fiscal behavior in recent history," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(1), pages 39-87, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:200702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.