Financial Services Integration and Consolidated Supervision: Some Issues to Consider for the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eli M. Remolona & Mario B. Lamberte, 1986. "Financial Reforms and the Balance-of-Payments Crisis: The Case of the Philippines: 1980-83," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 23(1&2), pages 101-141, March & J.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Yap, Josef T. & Zingapan, Socorro & Untalan, Teodoro S., 1990. "Central Bank Policies and the Behavior of the Money Market," Working Papers WP 1990-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994. "Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria.
- Bautista, Ernesto D., 1992. "A Study of Philippine Monetary and Banking Policies," Working Papers WP 1992-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Carmine Di Noia, 2001. "Financial Regulation and Supervision in the Euro Area: A Four-Peak Proposal," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-02, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cho, Y-J. & Khatkhate, D., 1989. "Lessons Of Financial Liberalization In Asia - A Comparative Study," World Bank - Discussion Papers 50, World Bank.
- Richard K. Abrams & Michael W Taylor, 2000. "Issues in the Unification of Financial Sector Supervision," IMF Working Papers 00/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenneth Spong, 2000. "Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sayuri Shirai, 2001. "Searching for New Regulatory Frameworks for the Intermediate Financial Structure in Post-Crisis Asia," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie S. Milo, 2007.
"Integrated Financial Supervision : An Institutional Perspective for the Philippines,"
Finance Working Papers
22667, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2008. "Financial Services Integration in East Asia: Lessons from the European Union," Discussion Papers DP 2008-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2008. "Financial services integration in East Asia: Lessons from the European Union," Working Papers 5308, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Milo, Melanie S., 2007. "Integrated Financial Supervision: an Institutional Perspective for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2007-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 2002. "Central Banking in the Philippines: Then, Now and the Future," Discussion Papers DP 2002-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial reform; banking regulation; financial services integration; regulatory structure; consolidated financial sector supervision;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2002-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.