A Study of Philippine Monetary and Banking Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eli M. Remolona & Mario B. Lamberte, 1986. "Financial Reforms and the Balance-of-Payments Crisis: The Case of the Philippines: 1980-83," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 23(1&2), pages 101-141, March & J.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Relampagos, Julius P., 1990. "An Assessment of Policies Affecting the Financial Sector, 1986-1988," Working Papers WP 1990-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Yap, Josef T. & Zingapan, Socorro, 1990. "Off-Balance Sheet Activities of Commercial Banks in the Philippines," Working Papers WP 1990-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milo, Melanie S., 1999. "Contagion Effects of the Asian Crisis, Policy Responses and their Social Implications," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1999 Vol. XXVI No.2-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Milo, Melanie S., 2002. "Financial Services Integration and Consolidated Supervision: Some Issues to Consider for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2002-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Milo, Melanie S., 1999. "Contagion Effects of the Asian Crisis, Policy Responses and Their Implications," Discussion Papers DP 1999-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking system; monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1992-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .