A Study of Philippine Monetary and Banking Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eli M. Remolona & Mario B. Lamberte, 1986. "Financial Reforms and the Balance-of-Payments Crisis: The Case of the Philippines: 1980-83," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 23(1&2), pages 101-141, March & J.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Relampagos, Julius P., 1990. "An Assessment of Policies Affecting the Financial Sector, 1986-1988," Working Papers WP 1990-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Yap, Josef T. & Zingapan, Socorro, 1990. "Off-Balance Sheet Activities of Commercial Banks in the Philippines," Working Papers WP 1990-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milo, Melanie S., 1999. "Contagion Effects of the Asian Crisis, Policy Responses and their Social Implications," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1999 Vol. XXVI No.2-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Milo, Melanie S., 2002. "Financial Services Integration and Consolidated Supervision: Some Issues to Consider for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2002-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Milo, Melanie S., 1999. "Contagion Effects of the Asian Crisis, Policy Responses and Their Implications," Discussion Papers DP 1999-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking system; monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1992-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.