Contagion Effects of the Asian Crisis, Policy Responses and Their Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eli M. Remolona & Mario B. Lamberte, 1986. "Financial Reforms and the Balance-of-Payments Crisis: The Case of the Philippines: 1980-83," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 23(1&2), pages 101-141, March & J.
- Lim, Joseph Y., 1992. "A Study on Philippine Exchange Rate Policies," Working Papers WP 1992-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- I.J. Macfarlane & W.J. Tease, 1989. "Capital Flows and Exchange Rate Determination," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp8908, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Cutler, David M & Poterba, James M & Summers, Lawrence H, 1990.
"Speculative Dynamics and the Role of Feedback Traders,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 63-68, May.
- David M. Cutler & James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Speculative Dynamics and the Role of Feedback Traders," NBER Working Papers 3243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Culter, D.M. & Poterba, J.M. & Summers, L.H., 1990. "Speculative Dynamics And The Role Of Feedback Traders," Working papers 545, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Bautista, Ernesto D., 1992. "A Study of Philippine Monetary and Banking Policies," Working Papers WP 1992-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Pineda, Virginia S., 1999. "Impact of the Financial Crisis on Social Services Financing and Delivery," Discussion Papers DP 1999-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1992. "Exchange rate management: a partial review," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 99-137.
- Marcus Miller & Paul Weller, 1991. "Financial Liberalisation, Asset Prices and Exchange Rates," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 95, OECD Publishing.
- Edita A. Tan, 1989. "Bank Concentration and the Structure of Interest," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 198915, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian financial crisis; social safety net programs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_1999-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.