A Study on Philippine Exchange Rate Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D & Robinson, Sherman, 1993. "External Shocks, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Lim, Joseph, 1987. "The new structuralist critique of the monetarist theory of inflation : The case of the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 45-61, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milo, Melanie S., 1999. "Contagion Effects of the Asian Crisis, Policy Responses and their Social Implications," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1999 Vol. XXVI No.2-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Milo, Melanie S., 1999. "Contagion Effects of the Asian Crisis, Policy Responses and Their Implications," Discussion Papers DP 1999-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 1997. "Exchange Rate Movements in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 1997-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1992-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .