The East Asian Crisis and Philippine Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1989. "Financial Markets and Development," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 55-68, Winter.
- Steven Radelet & Jeffrey Sachs, 1998. "The Onset of the East Asian Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 6680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Israel, Danilo C., 1998. "The Environmental Impacts of Economic Cycles," Discussion Papers DP 1998-43, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C., 1999. "Constraints to Food Security: The Philippine Case," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1999 Vol. XXVI No.2-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Basilio, Leilanie Q. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S., 1998. "The International Economic Environment and the Philippine Economy," Discussion Papers DP 1998-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Israel, Danilo C., 1998. "The Enviromental Impact of Economic Cycles," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1998 Vol. XXV No. 2-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Medalla, Erlinda M., 2001. "Impact of Trade Policy Reforms on the Environment," Discussion Papers DP 2001-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian financial crisis; El NiÃ±o phenomenon;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_1998-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .