Nature and Impact of Women’s Participation in Economic Activities in Rural Bangladesh: Insights from Household Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1978. "Rural Wages, Labor Supply, and Land Reform: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 847-861, December.
- Bardhan, Pranab K, 1979. "Labor Supply Functions in a Poor Agrarian Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 73-83, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greg Seymour & Maria S. Floro, 2016. "Identity, Household Work, and Subjective Well-Being among Rural Women in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:11520, eSocialSciences.
- Niels-Hugo Blunch & Maitreyi Bordia Das, 2015.
"Changing norms about gender inequality in education: Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(6), pages 183-218, January.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Das, Maitreyi Bordia, 2007. "Changing norms about gender inequality in education : evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4404, The World Bank.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Das, Maitreyi Bordia, 2014. "Changing Norms about Gender Inequality in Education: Evidence from Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 8365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anonymous & Manzanilla, D. & Tatlonghari, G. & Labios, Romeo V. & Cueno, A. & Villanueva, D., 2011. "Guide to participatory varietal selection for submergence-tolerant rice," IRRI Books, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), number 164421.
More about this item
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .