Improving Ethical Decision-Making in Organizations through Ethical Competencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie Sekerka & Richard Bagozzi & Richard Charnigo, 2009. "Facing Ethical Challenges in the Workplace: Conceptualizing and Measuring Professional Moral Courage," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 565-579, November.
- Cardy, Robert L. & Selvarajan, T.T., 2006. "Competencies: Alternative frameworks for competitive advantage," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 235-245.
- Roselie McDevitt & Catherine Giapponi & Cheryl Tromley, 2007. "A Model of Ethical Decision Making: The Integration of Process and Content," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 219-229, June.
- Blomqvist, Kirsimarja, 1997. "The many faces of trust," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 271-286, September.
- Pamela Murphy & M. Dacin, 2011. "Psychological Pathways to Fraud: Understanding and Preventing Fraud in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(4), pages 601-618, July.
- Miquel Bastons, 2008. "The Role of Virtues in the Framing of Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 389-400, March.
- Robert Giacalone & Mark Promislo, 2010. "Unethical and Unwell: Decrements in Well-Being and Unethical Activity at Work," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 275-297, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEthical decision-making process. Ethical competencies. Individual and Organizational Benefits. Ethical / unethical behaviour. Competencies.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpboam:12.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/doupoes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.