Remittances: Dutch disease or export-led growth?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Alejandra Cox & Ureta, Manuelita, 2003. "International migration, remittances, and schooling: evidence from El Salvador," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 429-461, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farid Farid, 2014.
"The impact of exchange rate policy on remittances in Morocco: A Threshold VAR analysis,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2351-2360.
- Farid Makhlouf, 2014. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Policy on Remittances in Morocco: A Threshold VAR Analysis," Working Papers 2102, Groupe ESC Pau, Research Department, revised Dec 2014.
- Farid MAKHLOUF, 2013. "Remittances and Dutch Disease: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2013-2014_8, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Dec 2013.
- Mohaddes Kamiar & Raissi Mehdi, 2013.
"Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth: Lessons from Jordan,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 99-131, August.
- Mehdi Raissi & Kamiar Mohaddes, 2011. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth; Lessons From Jordan," IMF Working Papers 11/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2012. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth: Lessons from Jordan," Working Papers 688, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M., 2011. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth: Lessons from Jordan," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1164, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Christian Hubert Ebeke & Mathilde Maurel & Thierry Urbain Yogo, 2014.
"Remittances and Working Poverty,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(10), pages 1348-1361, November.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Christian Hubert Ebeke & Mathilde Maurel & Thierry Urbain Yogo, 2014. "Remittances and Working Poverty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01162228, HAL.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Christian Hubert Ebeke & Mathilde Maurel & Urbain Thierry Yogo, 2014. "Remittances and Working Poverty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01167226, HAL.
- Nuno Baetas da Silva & João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2016. "Alternative Sources of Dutch Disease: A Survey of the Literature," GEMF Working Papers 2016-10, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Lar, Ni, 2017. "Emigrant’s remittances, Dutch Disease and capital accumulation in Mekong countries," MPRA Paper 80637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Shammi, Rifah Tamannah, 2017. "Emigrant’s remittances, Dutch Disease and capital accumulation: the case of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 80703, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsRemittances; manufacturing; export-led growth; Dutch disease; migrant networks;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-03-05 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2011-03-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INT-2011-03-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2011-03-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:oxcrwp:057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonella Surdi) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oxcaruk.html .