Report NEP-DEV-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghada Fayad, 2011. "Remittances: Dutch disease or export-led growth?," OxCarre Working Papers 057, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marc Vothknecht & Sudarno Sumarto, 2011. "Beyond the Overall Economic Downturn: Evidence on Sector-Specific Effects of Violent Conflict from Indonesia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1105, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ralph Chami & Dalia Hakura & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Do Worker Remittances Reduce Output Volatility in Developing Countries?," Center for Development Economics 2010-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2010. "The "Out of Africa" Hypothesis, Human Genetic Diversity, and Comparative Economic Development," Center for Development Economics 2010-03, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jun 2011.
- Mandar Oak & Anand Swamy, 2010. "Commitment and Conquest: The Case of British Rule in India," Center for Development Economics 2010-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- José Luis Oreiro & Marcos Tostes Lamônica & Carmem Aparecida Feijo, 2011. "Capital Accumulation, External Restriction, Technology Gap and Structural Change: Theory and the Brazilian Experience," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 355, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Fanfani, Roberto, 2010. "Economic Development, Rural Zones and Farms in China," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100511, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Brown, Colin G. & Waldron, Scott A., 2011. "Role of agriculture in the livelihoods of farm households in Tibet," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100729, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Paul Cahu & Falilou Fall, 2011. "Accounting for the Effects of AIDS on Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcus Böhme & Rainer Thiele, 2011. "Is the Informal Sector Constrained from the Demand Side? Evidence for Six West African Capitals," Kiel Working Papers 1683, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2011. "Cultural preference on fertility and the long-run growth effects of intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 29059, University Library of Munich, Germany.