Remittances and Working Poverty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Louis Combes & Christian Hubert Ebeke & Mathilde Maurel & Thierry Urbain Yogo, 2014. "Remittances and Working Poverty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01162228, HAL.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Christian Hubert Ebeke & Mathilde Maurel & Urbain Thierry Yogo, 2014. "Remittances and Working Poverty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01167226, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, J. Edward & Mora, Jorge & Adams, Richard H., Jr. & Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro, 2005.
"Remittances, Inequality and Poverty: Evidence from Rural Mexico,"
60287, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Mora, Jorge & Adams, Richard H., Jr., 2005. "Remittances, Inequality and Poverty: Evidence from Rural Mexico," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19245, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Vera Chiodi & Esteban Jaimovich & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2012.
"Migration, Remittances and Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Rural Mexico,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(8), pages 1139-1155, February.
- Vera Chiodi & Esteban Jaimovich & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2010. "Migration, Remittances and Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Rural Mexico," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 140, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Vera Chiodi & Esteban Jaimovich & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2012. "Migration, Remittances and Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Rural Mexico," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813389, HAL.
- Claudia Martínez Alvear & Dean Yang, 2007. "Remittances and Poverty in Migrants’ Home Areas: Evidence from the Philippines," Working Papers wp257, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2014. "When Do Remittances Facilitate Asset Accumulation? The Importance of Remittance Income Uncertainty," IZA Discussion Papers 7983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael T. Gapen & Ralph Chami & Peter J Montiel & Adolfo Barajas & Connel Fullenkamp, 2009. "Do Workers’ Remittances Promote Economic Growth?," IMF Working Papers 09/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghada Fayad, 2011. "Remittances: Dutch disease or export-led growth?," OxCarre Working Papers 057, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- World Bank, 2011. "Migration and Remittances Factbook 2011 : Second Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2522, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douzounet Mallaye & Urbain Thierry Yogo, 2015. "How Aid Helps Achieving MDGs in Africa: the Case of Primary Education," Working Papers halshs-01100836, HAL.
- Aïssata COULIBALY & Urbain Thierry YOGO, 2016. "Access to Financial Services and Working Poverty in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201620, CERDI.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:389-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kqi:journl:2017-1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aurore Gary & Audrey-Rose Menard, 2015. "Aid, Trade and Migration : How are OECD countries policies connected in times of crisis?," Working Papers of BETA 2015-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- repec:kqi:journl:2017-1-1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yogo, Urbain Thierry & Mallaye, Douzounet, 2014.
"How Aid Helps Achieving MDGs in Africa: the Case of Primary Education,"
60212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douzounet MALLAYE & Urbain Thierry YOGO, 2015. "How Aid Helps Achieving MDGs in Africa: the Case of Primary Education," Working Papers 201501, CERDI.
- Aïssata COULIBALY, 2016. "Revisiting the Relationship between Financial Development and Child Labor in Developing Countries: Do Inequality and Institutions Matter?," Working Papers 201619, CERDI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:50:y:2014:i:10:p:1348-1361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.