Report NEP-MIG-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brandén, Maria & Ström, Sara, 2011. "For whose sake do couples relocate? Gender, career opportunities and couples’ internal migration in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2011:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "Critical periods during childhood and adolescence: a study of adult height among immigrant siblings," Working Paper Series 2011:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Peter McHenry, 2011. "The Relationship between Location Choice and Earnings Inequality," Working Papers 112, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011. "Leaving home and housing prices. The experience of Italian youth emancipation," Department of Economics Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Bergemann, Annette & Caliendo, Marco & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "The threat effect of participation in active labor market programs on job search behavior of migrants in Germany," Working Paper Series 2011:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Hierländer & Peter Huber & Anna Iara & Michael Landesmann & Klaus Nowotny & Mary O'Mahony & Fei Peng & Catherine Robinson & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "Migration, Skills and Productivity," wiiw Research Reports 365, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- I. Ruyssen & G. Everaert & G. Rayp, 2011. "Determinants of International Migration to the OECD in a Three-Way Dynamic Panel Framework," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/696, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph Chami & Dalia Hakura & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Do Worker Remittances Reduce Output Volatility in Developing Countries?," Center for Development Economics 2010-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Yasser Abdih & Jihad Dagher & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Remittances and Institutions: Are Remittances a Curse?," Center for Development Economics 2010-08, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ghada Fayad, 2011. "Remittances: Dutch disease or export-led growth?," OxCarre Working Papers 057, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.