Boosting productivity for inclusive growth in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyoji Fukao, 2013. "Explaining Japan's Unproductive Two Decades," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 193-213, December.
- ODAKI Kazuhiko & KODAMA Naomi, 2010. "Stakeholder-Oriented Corporate Governance and Firm-Specific Human Capital: Wage analysis of employer-employee matched data," Discussion papers 10014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap, 2008.
"Zombie Lending and Depressed Restructuring in Japan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1943-1977, December.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006. "Zombie Lending and Depressed Restructuring in Japan," NBER Working Papers 12129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Westmore, 2013. "R&D, Patenting and Growth: The Role of Public Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1047, OECD Publishing.
- repec:spr:spbrec:978-4-431-55918-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randall S. Jones & Shingo Kimura, 2013. "Reforming Agriculture and Promoting Japan's Integration in the World Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1053, OECD Publishing.
- FUKAO Kyoji & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2011. "Sources of Future Economic Growth in Japan: An empirical analysis based on micro-data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Abe, Naohito & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2007. "Employment policy and corporate governance-- An empirical comparison of the stakeholder and the profit-maximization model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 346-368, June.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ikeuchi, Kenta & Kim, YoungGak & Kwon, Hyeog Ug, 2016. "Why was Japan left behind in the ICT revolution?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 432-449.
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2017. "SME Policies as a Barrier to Growth of SMEs," Discussion papers 17046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Raushan Bokusheva & Shingo Kimura, 2016. "Cross-Country Comparison of Farm Size Distribution," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 94, OECD Publishing.
- Cyrille Schwellnus & Andreas Kappeler & Pierre-Alain Pionnier, 2017. "Decoupling of wages from productivity: Macro-level facts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1373, OECD Publishing.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2014. "Do Resources Flow to Patenting Firms?: Cross-Country Evidence from Firm Level Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1127, OECD Publishing.
- Kim, YoungGak & Fukao, Kyoji & Makino, Tatsuji, 2010. "The Structural Causes of Japan's “Two Lost Decades”," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 61(3), pages 237-260, July.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews, 2016. "Insolvency Regimes And Productivity Growth: A Framework For Analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1309, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Naudé & Paula Nagler, 2018. "Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Productivity in Germany, 1871-2015," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-02, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsAbenomics; bankruptcy law; corporate governance; entrepreneurship; firm exit; human capital; income inequality; innovation; labour market dualism; product market regulation; productivity; SMEs;
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- K3 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2017-10-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LMA-2017-10-08 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-SBM-2017-10-08 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1414-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.