Measuring the Effect of Bankruptcy Laws on Entrepreneurship Across Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Valentine Millot, 2017. "Insolvency regimes, zombie firms and capital reallocation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1399, OECD Publishing.
- Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz & Anna Rebmann, 2017.
"Prospect theory and the effects of bankruptcy laws on entrepreneurial aspirations,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 977-997, April.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Rebmann, Anna, 2017. "Prospect theory and the effects of bankruptcy laws on entrepreneurial aspirations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68997, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank M. Fossen & Johannes KÃ¶nig, 2016. "Personal Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 28-34, 02.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:13:y:2016:i:4:p:19191583 is not listed on IDEAS
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Entrepreneurship as Experimentation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 25-48, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; Bankruptcy Law; Entrepreneurship;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pep:journl:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:80-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Craig Everett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bapepus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.