Do Resources Flow to Patenting Firms?: Cross-Country Evidence from Firm Level Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Valentine Millot, 2017. "Insolvency regimes, zombie firms and capital reallocation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1399, OECD Publishing.
- Stuart J.H. Graham & Cheryl Grim & Tariqul Islam & Alan C. Marco & Javier Miranda, 2018.
"Business dynamics of innovating firms: Linking U.S. patents with administrative data on workers and firms,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 372-402, September.
- Stuart Graham & Cheryl Grim & Tariqul Islam & Alan Marco & Javier Miranda, 2015. "Business Dynamics of Innovating Firms: Linking U.S. Patents with Administrative Data on Workers and Firms," Working Papers 15-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gamberoni, Elisa & Giordano, Claire & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma, 2016.
"Capital and labour (mis)allocation in the euro area: some stylized facts and determinants,"
Working Paper Series
1981, European Central Bank.
- Elisa Gamberoni & Claire Giordano & Paloma Lopez-Garcia, 2016. "Capital and labour (mis)allocation in the euro area: Some stylized facts and determinants," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 349, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Peter Gal & Carlo Menon, 2015. "Firm Dynamics and Public Policy: Evidence from OECD Countries," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Angus Moore & John Simon (ed.), Small Business Conditions and Finance Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Flavio Calvino & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "The Innovation-Employment nexus: a critical survey of theory and empirics," LEM Papers Series 2016/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Gal, Peter N. & Menon, Carlo, 2014.
"The dynamics of employment growth: new evidence from 18 countries,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
60286, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal & Carlo Menon, 2014. "The Dynamics of Employment Growth: New Evidence from 18 Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1274, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal & Carlo Menon, 2014. "The Dynamics of Employment Growth: New Evidence from 18 Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Carlo MENON, 2014. "La propagation des grandes idées? L\'impact de l\'activité de brevet des firmes leader sur les inventeurs locaux," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:1:p:83-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sander Wennekers & al et, 2014. "Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands - The Top sectors," Scales Research Reports A201417, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Alessandro Saia & Dan Andrews & Silvia Albrizio, 2015. "Productivity Spillovers from the Global Frontier and Public Policy: Industry-Level Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1238, OECD Publishing.
- Randall Jones & Yosuke Jin, 2017. "Boosting productivity for inclusive growth in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1414, OECD Publishing.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:188-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo, 2013. "Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1046, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsbrevets; croissance des entreprises; firm growth; innovation; innovation; patents; reallocation; réaffectation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-09-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IND-2014-09-08 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2014-09-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2014-09-08 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2014-09-08 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2014-09-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1127-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.