Report NEP-INO-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-488 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger, 2014. "Imitation versus innovation," KOF Working papers 14-367, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Maja Savic & Helen Lawton Smith & Ioannis Bournakis, 2014. "The effect of external knowledge sources and their geography on innovation in Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) SMEs; some Implications for de-industrialised regions in the UK," Working Papers 18, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Aug 2014.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-499 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2014. "Do Resources Flow to Patenting Firms?: Cross-Country Evidence from Firm Level Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1127, OECD Publishing.
- Naomi Fukuzawa & Takanori Ida, 2014. "Science linkages focused on star scientists in the life and medical sciences: The case of Japan," Discussion papers e-14-006, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201437, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Andrea Saltelli & Catalin Dragomirescu-Gaina, 2014. "New Narratives for the European Project," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 59, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Stephan Müller & Georg von Wangenheim, 2014. "The impact of market innovations on the evolution of norms: the sustainability case," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201432, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ricardo Monge-Gonzalez & Juan Antonio Rodriguez-Alvarez, 2013. "Impact Evaluation of Innovation and Linkage Development Programs in Costa Rica: The Cases of PROPYME and CR Provee," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-461, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Müge Adalet McGowan, 2014. "Trade Specialisation and Policies to Foster Competition and Innovation in Denmark," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1118, OECD Publishing.