Report NEP-SBM-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger, 2014. "Imitation versus innovation," KOF Working papers 14-367, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-488 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maja Savic & Helen Lawton Smith & Ioannis Bournakis, 2014. "The effect of external knowledge sources and their geography on innovation in Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) SMEs; some Implications for de-industrialised regions in the UK," Working Papers 18, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Aug 2014.
- Eduardo Moron & Edgar Salgado & Cristhian Seminario, 2013. "Regional Financial Development and Firm Growth in Peru," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-398, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-520 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Singh, Sandeep, 2014. "The impact of credit information sharing reforms on firm financing?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7013, The World Bank.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2014. "Do Resources Flow to Patenting Firms?: Cross-Country Evidence from Firm Level Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1127, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201437, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rudiger Ahrend & Abel Schumann, 2014. "Does Regional Economic Growth Depend on Proximity to Urban Centres?," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2014/7, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Müge Adalet McGowan, 2014. "Trade Specialisation and Policies to Foster Competition and Innovation in Denmark," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1118, OECD Publishing.
- Álvaro Pina, 2014. "Enhancing Competition and the Business Environment in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1123, OECD Publishing.